Globaltech, Inc. is seeking a motivated Electrical Engineer to join our team. This Electrical Engineer join a multidiscipline group of dedicated design-build professionals to round out our engineering service capabilities in the municipal water and wastewater facilities market.
- Inspect electronic equipment, instruments, and systems. Evaluate existing power and control systems. Analyze needs and determine electrical system requirements to meet NEC, Building Department Codes, and safety regulations.
- Design electrical distribution systems (motor control centers, transformers, duct banks, conduit, wire, etc.) and instrumentation and control systems (remote input/output panels, program logic controllers, signal wires, etc.).
- Perform engineering calculations and design.
- Conduct engineering evaluation and studies.
- Prepare engineering reports, permit applications, and engineering services during construction.
- Assist in the commissioning of equipment.
- Assist senior Engineers as needed.
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering
- EIT or PE Certifications
- Experience in municipal water and wastewater facilities a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft excel, word, outlook, and AutoCAD a plus
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Solid verbal, written and communication skills to coordinate with project team
- Ability to pass a background check (clearance to work at government facilities)
- Possess a valid Florida Driver License and able to pass a motor vehicle record search
- Ability to pass a pre-hire drug test